Friday, February 10, 2012

Let's try this again..

Okay. It's been a long time since I last posted. I have never been good at this, keeping daily/weekly accounts of my life. There have been times where I would be gung-ho about keeping a journal and do really well for a few weeks and then stop for a long period of time. This discouraged me from starting back up again, knowing that I wouldn't be able to keep up. I think about what it will be like when I am older, when I am trying to remember events in my life, wishing I would have done better about keeping a journal. Oh, well. I guess it's better to have random, sporadic entries than none at all. Hopefully I can keep up this time.

Chris is fishing tomorrow so it will be just me and the girls. Ryann has it in her mind that we are going hunting for Bigfoot. She has been watching this movie, Judy Moody something or other and in the movie they hunt Bigfoot. Hmmm... how am I going to pull this one off? I have an idea but I think Ryann will be disappointed at the outcome.

Lots to catch up on but I think I will save it for later. Baby steps...

1 comment:

David and Kami Summers said...

It is so hard to keep a journal! I found that it is even harder when you have to sit down with pen and paper and write everything down. Because once you start going you start thinking about so many things that you want to write down, and then your hand cramps up after the first page and you get overwhelmed and stop. That's how it is with me anyway. But I found ldsjournal.com and I love it. I am not at all regular like I should be in writing it in, but it really does help. It's free and I feel its so therapeutic. When I am feeling down, I just log on to ldsjournal and start an entry and type in my feelings. It is so much faster than writing them. And the cool thing is that you can get them printed out into a nice journal with a hard cover and then they send it to you. They also send you email updates like, once every other week that say "hey, come write in your journal". Anyway, I really like it.

BUT, I am glad you are going back to this! Because I want to hear all of the goings on when we live in California. Ryann cracks me up. And the fact that she is brave enough to go hunt Bigfoot is amazing!