Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My First Post

Hmm... where to start? Too much to cover from the past so I will focus on the now. Let's start with tonight. Ryann and I went to Blockbuster to return Dance Central (which I have to say is the best game ever!) and we were talking about Megamind and how one of her favorite parts in the movie is the end when they are dancing to Michael Jackson's "Bad". I found the song on my Ipod and let her listen to it. She was so excited! This is how our conversation went:

Me: "This is Michael Jackson, I love Michael Jackson."
Ryann: "Michael Jackson's dead."
Me: (with an astonished and horrified look on my face): "What!? How do you know?"
Ryann: "Julian told me."
Me: "Julian?"
Ryann: "Yeah, you know, my cousin from daycare."

That kid cracks me up. My posts will most likely be about my girls because they are way more exciting to read about than me. Chris will try to sneak in a few things about himself because he loves to talk about himself. You can just skip over those parts and get to the good stuff.

He is the good stufff! (written by He himself)

Following are a few pictures of the things that have gone on for our family within the last month:
Gymnastics at the Little Gym



Ryann started her first gymnastics class on Saturday.
(Sorry for the quality of pictures, they were taken through a window.)

Zoe Ann

We adopted Zoe from a friend of mine at work. She has been such a great addition to our family.

To end my first post I will leave you with some recent pictures of my two sweet girls in their most precious moments.


How about a little privacy huh?
Sweet one moment...
Fish hook the next!


No comments: