Today I encountered another Deja Vu moment. This one however was not a good one.
Molly has been sick the last couple of days with a bad cough, runny nose and fever. We took her into the doctor today and they diagnosed her with Bronchiolitis caused by RSV. These three letters scare me because when Ryann was 6 months old, she was hospitalized for a week due to RSV. I really don't want to repeat that part of my life. I remember the nurses trying multiple times to put the IV into Ryann's hand and her just crying hysterically because it hurt. She looked at me with her big blue sad eyes and I knew she was just asking for me to help her and make it better.
Molly's oxygen levels at this time are a lot better than Ryann's were so hopefully they stay that way. She has been put on breathing treatments to help with the wheezing and tightness in her chest. As much as I am not looking forward to this again, I am thankful it is not something worse.
1 comment:
Jen!! I am so sorry to hear this! I, too, remember Ryann in the hospital. What a heartbreak that was. I am thankful that everything turned out alright, and am hopeful that everything will turn out alright once again. I love you, Jen!
PS, i love what you've done to your blog!
Post a Comment